Friday, August 5, 2011

Blog Tour: Ember by Carol Oates




To find out more click the banner.

When Candra Ember wakes up in hospital after a dangerous encounter with a red-haired woman, she is shocked to discover that seeing a winged boy wasn’t her imagination. Candra is exposed to a world of rivalry and sacrifice she never knew existed, and the aftermath of a war to save humanity thousands of years ago. 

Soon she finds herself relentlessly stalked by Sebastian, a beautiful and arrogant Watcher Angel and romantically pursued by his darkly seductive rival, Draven. Ultimately, dubious about her own goodness, Candra’s very existence compromises a tentative peace in the city of Acheron.

Keep an eye out for my stop in the blog tour on September 6th!

Tour Scheduled and Giveaway details.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny because Acheron is the name of a character in The Dark Hunter's series. He's actually a BIG character! Sounds like an interesting book. Looking forward to your review!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this blog, the feel, and the posts. Do pay me a visit, (my blog i mean lol) when you are chanced.... I am an author, and i would love to be interviewed on your blog, and maybe do a guest post... http://theseven-piecestone.blogspot.com
    now following you

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...