Monday, July 11, 2011

Read-A-Thon Update: Mini Challenge - Favorite Myths



In accordance with the rules of the Read-A-Thon I have to participate in at least one mini challenge.  This one is hosted by IB Book Blogging

  • Mini Challenge Question 1:
    What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?
    • My favorite type of myth is probably Egyptian.  I have a absurd fascination with people who think themselves god like.  It's always entertaining to learn how it came back to bite them in the ass.

  • Mini Challenge Question 2: What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?
    • The only book I've both liked and can think of that has myth motif is The Goddess Test by

4 comments:

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...