Sunday, July 10, 2011

Read-A-Thon Kicks Off Tonight!





Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela at Reading Angel, & Candace at Candace's Book Blog.


Tonight kicks off the beginning of my first Read-A-Thon!  I don't know how many books I'll actually be able to knock out, but



The Birth Of Jaiden by

  
Unmasqued: An Erotic Novel of The Phantom of The Opera by
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell

I think I might get the coffee pot going around eleven, since I have no early engagements to meet tomorrow.  Wish me luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I've read 13 to Life so I know you'll like that. And I have Birth of Jaiden to read. Starting it soon. Have fun!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...