Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Read-A-Thon Final Update



Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Read-A-Thon Progress:
 
Books Read:
Unmasqued:  An Erotic Tale of The Phantom Of The Opera by Colette Gale - paperback
Sex and Stupidity:  A Collection of Short Stories by K. Syrah - ebook

I wasn't able to rise to the occasion for my first Read-A-Thon, but now that I know what to expect so I will definitely be participating again next year.
 
Happy reading and blogging everyone!  I'm off to bed because I have to get up early tomorrow.  A four day long drill weekend a head of me.

1 comment:

  1. It's the thought that counts or in this case, the effort! Good job! You did more than I did. Good luck with the drill!!

    The boy has been reprimanded for not telling me you called!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...