Friday, July 1, 2011

Monthly Book Report: June 2011

Hi everyone!  I know at first glance this months picking are very slim from my blog.  I'm very sorry for that but there has been quiet a great deal of unrest in my life lately and it is distracting me from my blog.  I hope you all can forgive me for my lack of commenting as well.  I will try to make it up to you this month.  :)

Books Reviewed:
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Book Features:

Weekly Features:

Other Posts:

Currently Reading:
Dreams Unleashed by Linda Hawley


Books Received:

Contests:
Cut from Heather @ Buried In Books - paperback

For Review:
Dreams Unleashed from author Linda Hawley - Ebook
The Dream Crystal from author Marc O'Bannon - Ebook


Happy blogging everyone! :D

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That book signing should be awesome! Have fun and take pictures!

    Great month. Hope your July is just as fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Missie! It was awesome! July better be great since my birthday is coming up! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...