Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Cut


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
"Scared yourself, did you?" she says.

In the brown-black center of Ruby's eyes is a tiny, scared reflection of me.

"Why do you want to do a thing like that?" ~ pg. 52, Cut by Patricia McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...