Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Monthly Book Report: May 2011

Hey everyone!  Another month has come and gone and that means another Book Report.  Just in case you missed something here is everything that has happened on the blog:

Books Reviewed:
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Dark Lover by J. R. Ward
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Solid by Shelley Workinger


Book Features:
Book Retail Threapy (8)
In My Mail Box (3)


Weekly Features:

10 Good Things On A Monday: Things I'm looking forward to this summer
10 Good Things On A Monday: Bloggers I wish I could meet
10 Good Things On A Monday: Books I bought because of book bloggers
10 Good Things On A Monday: 10 Of My Favorite Songs That Remind Me Of Awesome Books
10 Good Things On A Monday: 10 reasons why I love the movie The Hangover

Teaser Tuesday: City of Ashes
Teaser Tuesday: City of Glass
Teaser Tuesday: Dark Lover
Teaser Tuesday: Where She Went
Teaser Tuesday: Trickster's Girl



Other Posts:
Site Update:  To All Followers
Quiz:  What Hunger Games Character Are You?

Currently Reading:
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
Shadow Days: A Nightshade Novella by Andrea Cremer

Books Received:

Contests:
The Forbidden Games from Amber @ Awesomesause Book Club - paperback
Wayward from Amber @ Awesomesause Book Club- e-book
Urban Falcon by Jennifer Caloyeras - paperback/singed!
Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin - paperback

For Review:
The Birth of Jaiden by Jennifer Malone Wright - paperback/signed!


I hope everyone is having a great morning to start off the new month.  Mine was filled with high-flying adventure and a daring rescue so far.  You know.  Nothing too exciting.  And it's only 8:30!  :D

Happy blogging everyone! =D


~ Kelsa P. ~

5 comments:

  1. You've had a great month!! And 2 of your books reviewed are some of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice recap Kelsa!!! I'm inspired to do one! I will check out whichever ones I missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome way to take us back to all the awesomeness you spread last May :D

    Hey I read the interview you did over at The Book Base, thank you so much for the mention! *hugs*

    Brush Up On Your Reding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber,
    Well, I know for certain that Dark Lover is one of them :P Gotta love Rhage. Sigh. I was so sad in the second when he got taken Lol.

    Lah,
    Epic! Recaps are so much fun! When I think my blog is dull I look at the recaps and go WOW. :D

    Nina B.,
    Awesomeness is right! I don't do enough for a weekly dose of awesomeness like on yours. :)

    Thank you! and Your welcome! :D

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I like the way you do your monthly reports. Very organized and easy to read.

    Congrats on all your wins!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...