Friday, June 3, 2011

"Duty Calls!" screams the Army.

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone had a great week.  While some people's is coming to a close mine has only just really started.  For the next two weeks I will be off in Rustin, Louisiana with my unit for our Annual Training.  Two weeks of sleeping in a crowed tent with forty male soldiers and sharing a shower area with them.  Yay! *Dripping with sarcasm*

I am bringing my Mac with me as I have been told their is internet, BUT on the more then likely chance that the Army has fibbed - I'd be shocked if they didn't - I'll be back around the 17th with (hopefully) plenty of reviews since I'm bringing books with me.  :D

Until then everyone, Happy blogging! :D

Me in Full-Battle-Rattle at AIT last summer :D

~ Kelsa P. ~

4 comments:

  1. I'm so in AWE of you right now. That picture is so Cool!

    Good luck and Be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsa-

    Thanks for serving our country! You are so young and you've given so much of your time to train and serve. Thanks for your sacrifice.

    I know it'll be hot and muggy as hell wherever you are. Don't let the alligators or snakes get you.

    And by all means, protect the MAC! Use the books if you have to! LOL

    Love ya,
    Heather
    No peeking at the boys in the shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCK Kelsa! Thank you for your service! I'll be keeping an eye out for your return :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...