Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cassandra Clare and Ellen Hopkins Book Signing!


I found out a few days ago that Cassandra Clare, author of the infamous Mortal Instruments Series and Ellen Hopkins, author of the popular books Crank, Burned, and Impulse will be in New Orleans, this Saturday at Octavia Books for the signing of both of their newly released books City of Fallen Angels and Fallout!

Oh my gosh! *supper fangirl - emphasis for psychotic - moment* :D

Now, it's safe to say that I am definitely attending.  What about you guys?  If you are, look for the nerdy country girl with a goofy smile plastered on her face.  It's more then likely me.  :)

For more information about the book signing check out Octavia Books Online.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! for goofy fan girls! They love you the most!! Glad you're back!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! :D I miss you!

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...