Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Book Retail Threapy (9)

I don't know why, but blogger decided not to post this last week and I'm just now getting around to re-posting it.  :(  Sorry for the delay guys!


To celebrate my return home from Annual Training with my unit, I did not hesitate to spend a Sunday with my big sister.  I don't know why I always think that going to the bookstore is a good idea.  I always spend to much!  ^^;  So here is what I got this week...



Because I'm a sucker for shifter books, I picked up Raised by Wolves on a whim.  That and Perfect Chemistry are to the two I'm most excited about from this stash of new books.  Ever since I read Heather's (Buried In Books) review, I've been waiting to come across a copy.

What did you guys get this week?  :)

3 comments:

  1. Kelsa,

    I spent hours going through the Official Twilight guide! Fascinating stuff.

    And I love the Perfect Chemistry series. Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you tink of PERFECT CHEMISTRY.... it was easily one of my favorite reads this year!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missie,

    I know! It really makes me want to write amazing fanfic for the series now! Lol!

    The Lovely Getaway,

    I'm very excited to read it too! Can't wait. Now to get back on my reading binge and conquer some books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...