Thursday, May 12, 2011

To All Followers: Site Update

Hey everyone,

I'm letting you all know that I had to recently recreate the RSS feed for subscribing by e-mail, so if any of you are having trouble and not recieveing updates about my blog - that's why.  You'll have to resubsribe by e-mail again to fix that.

I'm sorry.  I know this is a pain for some but its quick and easy to fix.  Just subscribe by through the feed burner link on the left side bar and everything should be right as rain again.

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of summer!  Mine officially started today.  So excited!

Happy blogging everyone!


5 comments:

  1. How did you end up fixing it? If its too complicated, then don't worry about it. I am having trouble with my feedburner. I had to erase it in my settings just to get my blog to work right again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to completely delete mine and create a new one for it. I'm noticing that with other blogs I follow, like Buried in books. I just make sure I check them every day cause of it.

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sucks! This is the one time that I'm glad I didn't make any advance posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsa-

    I found most of your mail was going to my spam box. I signed up again so it should go to my inbox now. Blogger was really a pain this week wasn't it!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,

    Yours has been giving me the same problem, but I'm not getting ANY of the updates to your blog, just regular e-mail. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...