Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Where She Went

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

This uncomfortable girl is more like the person I knew, the kind who would never have hushed conversations on cell phones.
"He's an old friend," Mia says.
Old friend?  Is that a demotion or a promotion?

~ page 93, Where She Went by Gayle Forman

I'm devouring Where She Went.  The bitterness that Adam feels and describes, I can completely relate to it.  Did I mention this is my very own signed UK copy?  *fan-girl moment*


~ Kelsa P. ~

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really, really like that teaser. The book has definitely piqued my interest. Off to look it up on Amazon ^_~

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- Read If I Stay first! It's the first book. This is the second. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinn- You have to read the first book first! But Kelsa, I knew that cover looked different. How did you get a signed UK copy??? I didn't think I'd like these two books, but I absolutely loved this series. It was just perfect for me. I'm getting ready to post my If I Stay review right now.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser! I loved Where She Went; in some ways I liked Adam's narration even more than Mia's in the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this one. I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's actually a really awesome teaser...I bet I would love this book just judging from this sentence alone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser! I've been trying to read this series, so far, no luck, but I got #1 recently, so I'm hoping I get a chance to read it :]

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Have a great week!

    NoraBell, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my site! That's a good teaser, and great explanation about how it's a guy who's jealous.. I can relate to that to a certain extent too - I think everyone can. It sounds like a very good book. Congrats on your signed UK copy!!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather,
    I left a comment on Gayle Forman's blog about "What I do on a rainy day." I guess she liked it cause I won! Yay! *happy dances* OMG I'm so close to being done with it and I only started reading it yesterday :D

    Andrea, Thank you! :D :Scampers off to follow you back:

    Lazy Girl,
    Trust me. You WILL love it! Go read Missie's (the Unread Reader) reviews and book boyfriend for Adam. I bought it on those reviews alone. :D

    NoraBell,
    I hope you love it as much as I did! Its great!

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Firelfywishes,
    Thank you for dropping by! It is fantastic. I just wish it wasn't so HOT right now or I would be finishing it up this second. *fan's self*

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...