Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Trickster's Girl

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

"You have to believe in faith healing for it to have an effect," her father had said.  "I don't."
And Kelsa had agreed with him.

~ page 30, Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell

This book is going to be so incredibly weird for me to read since the leading character and I share the same name.  I just know it.  *laughs*


~ Kelsa P. ~

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by @ We Fancy Books!

    Great teaser! following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that would be really weird reading about a character with the same name as yours. Perhaps that why I haven't ever got around to reading Anne of Green Gables!!
    Great cover though!
    Here's my TT:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true! Faith is something you believe in or it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Book Gatherer,
    Hah! It is weird. I just about flipped out when I found out the first time. Lol!

    storytreasury,
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser :) I find books hard to read too when the lead character has the same name as me. It's like I can't read my own name or something-- I pass right over it!

    Teaser Tuesday--Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. I'd have the problem if I came across a character named Sandy in a book, especially if I didn't like her! Good teaser too.
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...