Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Dark Lover

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

While the other cop ambled over, Mr X checked to make sure that the bag zipped up.  No sense flashing the dart gun or the nine-millimeter Glock he had inside of it.  For a good five minutes, he made nice-nice with the boys in blue while fantasizing the ways he could shut them up.

~Page 218, Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

This will make the third or fourth time I've read this book.  Finally I have a copy to call my own!  :D


~ Kelsa P. ~

6 comments:

  1. For some reason, this teaser made me laugh.

    mine is hear: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/teaser-tuesday-tom-sawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storyteasury,
    Dude, I laughed too. There's something about a guy playing nice and boiling on the inside that is hilarious to read about. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this looks like a good one!
    Tuesday Teaser <--- this is my teaser if you wanna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book!! I really liked this series. And I loved the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book is just SO good! I so have to get back to this series. Congratulations to your own copy!

    Thanks for stopping by, and sorry for stopping by so late. School took over. *sigh*

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel,
    It is! :D

    Apples,
    I know, right? Its awesome!

    Bex,
    I know that feeling and I completely sympathize. Besides, better late then never! :D

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...