Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: City of Ashes

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:
"Why can't you say that you trust me?  I've lived with you almost half my life.  Surely you must know me better than that?"

"You sound so honest, Johnathan.  You always have, even when you were a little boy trying to pin the blame for something you'd done wrong on Isabelle or Alec.  I've only ever met one person who could sound as persuasive as you."

~ Pg 23, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

I love this series!  The plot is getting more and more complex and I'm loving the development with Jace and Valentine.  Almost done, too!  :D


~Kelsa

14 comments:

  1. Excellent teaser...I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to know who the other person is. Great teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-wrecker.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I love this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie Manning,
    I know I can't help but get engrossed in it! :D

    Jennifer,
    I couldn't put the name without it becoming a spoiler! :P

    Sally,
    Thank you!

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! Not TMI again, lol. I keep getting so teased all the time! So have to get to it soon.

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bex,
    That's why I brook down and bought it, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted to read this series for awhile, but I never get around to it. Come to think of it, I think my library actually has it . . . Wait, I think I might actually have it on HOLD at said library!!! Lmao! Thanks for the teaser and bringing it back to my mind.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) The Monstrumologist is one of the more graphic YA books I've ever read, but it is good!

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your almost there to being at the 4th book in the series. I loved the first three books, have yet to read the fourth one. I've read some good and bad reviews about it esp. if your a fan of Jace being one of the main characters.

    But I hope you like this one and the next one!

    Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-willow-by-julia-hoban.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the first three books but haven't gotten to reading them yet! I can't wait to because I know they are going to be great, but there are so many more sitting in that pile. This time last year, I didn't even have a pile! I like piles. I love piles, except when you have to move.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sinn,
    Yet another reason why TT are awesome. ;) Your going to love the books. The beginning is forced to me in the first one, but it flows greatly once it kicks off.

    Catherine,
    I'm a huge Jace fan...why? Am I gonna cry and be heartbroken? :(

    Buried In Books,
    OMG Heather your worst then I EVER thought you were capable! Read them woman! And if you hate them you can always say "I told you so" or something to that effct. LOL!

    SimpleyMe,
    Thank you! :D

    Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea,
    Thanks for stopping by! :D

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  12. one of my favorite series! <3

    thank you for the comment on my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...