Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quiz: What Hunger games character are you?


My Result: Katniss Everdeen
on quiz: What Hunger games character are you?
Katniss Everdeen proves she is daring and courageous when she steps up to take her sister's place in the Hunger Games. Katniss is young and bold with a lot of knowledge on how to survive. This helps her immensley in the Games. Like her you know your surroundings and aren't frightened to venture deep into the secrets of the world. Unfortunately you are also very sensitive and get angry at even the slightest hint of a taunting tone.
Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your result

This was a fun little quiz I found at Nina's blog today.  I'm wondering if I'll like her character still when I finally read the first book which is still sitting in corner of my dresser.  (laughs)

2 comments:

  1. KELSA! You have to read this book riiiiiiite noooooow! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am! *solutes you* :O Is it really that good? *feels like that's a stupid question* LOL

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...