Sunday, May 1, 2011

Monthly Book Report: April 2011

Monthly Book Report:  April 2011
This is my first ever Monthly Book Report.  Its nice to look back and see what I've accomplished.  As you've all probably noticed I revamped my blog dramatically.  New green color scheme (green is my favorite color!), new fancy moving button list, and I've rearranged a lot of the content around as well and added new page links for easier navigation.  I hope its easier anyways!  Haha!  Let me know what you guys think about it all.


Books Reviewed:
Probability Angels by Joseph Devon
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
Fallen by Lauren Kate
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Features:
Book Retail Threapy: BRT (6) & BRT (7)
 
In My Mail Box: IMM (1) & IMM (2)
 
10 Good Things On A Monday: My Favorite Moments From WWE WrestleMania 2011!, My Favorite Things About Horse Farms, 10 Reasons Why I love Blogging, and Movies That Bring Out My Inner Hopeless Romantic

Teaser Tuesday: The Shack, Fallen, and City of Bones

Other Posts:
Flap Off: Catherine Hardwicke

Currently Reading:
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Books Received:
Tales From The Mind Of A Schizophrenic by Vincent Macraven (from Buried In Books)
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann (from Awesomesause Book Club)
Solid by Shelley Workinger for review (from the author)

I hope everyone had a great spring break!  I know I've been enjoying mine.  Now I just have to deal with finals around the corner.  :(

Happy blogging everyone! =D


~Kelsa

8 comments:

  1. Ha, my blog has a bit of a green theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ComaCalm,
    It's times like these I'm surprised I predominately Italian instead of Irish. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelsa!

    You've been busy. I loved the Flap off!! I hope that's a monthly thing. And of course I love your reviews. I need to read If I Stay. I just finished it and Where She Went. Loved Both! Have to write my reviews then I'll read yours.

    Hope all is well with you. Email me!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you need a twitter account!! It's so easy to get one and do!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like what you did with blog! It looks great :)

    Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey heather!

    LOL I did have a lot of fun writing that one. I'll have to find some inspiration for one this month. A twitter account...The idea does have possibilities.

    SimplyMe,
    Thank you! I'm glad that the colors are looking good for everyone. Can't believe it took me forever to find a style I liked. I'm to damn picky. LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wrap up, Kelsa! You know how much I enjoyed your flap off and I'm sooooo glad you LOVED If I Stay. That scene you quoted is my absolute favorite.

    I'm glad you got on Twitter. I have an account too, but I'm hardly ever on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missie,
    God, I LOVED If I Stay so much! Became an instant favorite when I finished it. Haha! I still love that discussion we had about the Flap Off Topic. It was great!

    Twitter reminds me of a more advanced instant messenger, but oddly less formal...Its kinda fun. Especially since I learned that Osama is dead from Parajunkee's, like five seconds ago. Who needs Fox and CNN when you have TWITTER? LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...