Thursday, May 12, 2011

Book Retail Threapy (8)



Summer is officially here!  I'm done with my first semester at college.  Now I can finally attack the pile of books I have accumulated since I started blogging.  Being the compulsive book buyer that I am I was able to add to it:  Matched by Ally Condie, Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell, and Where She Went by Gayle Forman.



The jackets for all three books are so beautiful!  Matched is completely green on the inside (not the pages of course).  Did I ever mention that green is my favorite color?  Its so lovely!

Remember my geek moment about Trickster's Girl?  I finally got a hold of a copy for myself.  I flipped through a random page and I couldn't believe how weird it was reading my name aloud.  Mom said she wishes she patented my name so she could sue the author for money.  It really bugs her she made up my name and someone else is using it.  I'm just hoping I like this book or else I'm going to be sad.

Where She Went is the squeal to If I Stay.  I loved If I Stay so much.  I'm so excited to read this one!

What did you guys get this week?  Leave me a link and I'll check them out!  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...