Monday, May 30, 2011

10 Good Things On A Monday: 10 reasons why I love the movie The Hangover

10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.

Here's how it works:
  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy! 

My 10 good things for this week:  10 reasons why I love the movie The Hangover

     1. It's about four friends who go to Las Vegas.

     2. It's about four friends who get fucked up.

     3. It has Mike Tyson.

     4. It has a Man-Purse.

     5. It has nudity.

     6. It has a random chicken...

     7. It has a lot of shocking scenes...especially when a police taser is involved.

     8. It encourages you to lie in relationships.

     9. It has a baby.

and the best reason of all why I love the hangover...

     10. It has a sequel! =D

Happy Monday everyone!


~ Kelsa P. ~

5 comments:

  1. Loved the first part... the second one... eh, I'm not so sure :[ it was more gross then funny... have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lovely Getaway,
    Not yet, I was going to see it last night. Things beyoung my control prevented that sadly. That's why all I could think to 10goodthings about was The Hangover LOL!

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one's got a random chicken, now part II has a monkey! I haven't watched both movies yet, but my brother and I are planning to watch them both this weekend.

    I really tried searching for book-related jobs because I was always wondering what else can book lovers do that will not make them hate their job and wish they were just reading books instead.

    Thank you for sharing your Good Things this week, Kelsa!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Hangover! Especially the Taser part and the Tiger when he wakes up in the car. And it's pretty funny when the dentist pulls out his own tooth!

    Speaking of tasers, you need to read Supernaturally. The main character hunts supernatural creatures and she has a pink taser named Tasey. It's a great book. And has some great very interesting characters you've never seen before.

    Heather
    Sequel coming out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina B.,
    Thank you! It was fun. I just wish mine was more awesome and in depth like yours Lol!

    Heather,
    New book? Sweet! *scampers off to add to to-read list. :D

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...