10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
My 10 good things for this week: 10 reasons why I love the movie The Hangover
1. It's about four friends who go to Las Vegas.
2. It's about four friends who get fucked up.
3. It has Mike Tyson.
4. It has a Man-Purse.
5. It has nudity.
6. It has a random chicken...
7. It has a lot of shocking scenes...especially when a police taser is involved.
8. It encourages you to lie in relationships.
9. It has a baby.
and the best reason of all why I love the hangover...
10. It has a sequel! =D
Happy Monday everyone!
~ Kelsa P. ~