Monday, May 23, 2011

10 Good Things On A Monday: 10 Of My Favorite Songs That Remind Me Of Awesome Books

10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.

Here's how it works:
  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy! 

My 10 good things for this week:  10 Of My Favorite Songs That Remind Me Of Awesome Books

     1. Song choice:  Here I Am by Marion Raven - Book:  Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause - Characters:  Vivian & Aiden

     2. Song choice:  Haunted by Taylor Swift - Book:  New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - Characters:  Bella, Edward, & Jacob

     3. Song choice:  Angel by Leona Lewis - Book:  Unmasqued:  An Erotic Novel of The Phantom of The Oprea by Colette Gale - Characters:  Christine & Erik

     4. Song choice:  It's All Coming Back To Me Now by Meatloaf ft. Marion Raven - Book:  If I Stay by Gayle Forman - Characters:  Mia & Adam

     5. Song choice:  I'm With You by Avril Lavigne - Book:  Falling Under by Gwen Hayes - Characters:  Theia & Haden

     6. Song choice:  Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson - Book:  The Host by Stephenie Meyer - Characters:  Wanda, Mel, & Jared

     7. Song choice:  Treasured by Flyleaf - Book:  Marked; House of Night Series by P.C + Kristen Cast - Characters:  Zoey Redbird

     8. Song choice:  Don't Fight It by 10 Years - Book:  Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - Characters:  Calla, Ren, & Shay

     9. Song choice:  I'd Come For You by Nickelback - Book:  City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - Characters:  Clary & Jace

    10. Song choice:  One Of A Kind by Breaking Point - Book:  Dark Lover by J. R. Ward - Chracters:  Wrath & Beth

Happy Monday everyone!  :D


~ Kelsa P. ~

4 comments:

  1. These songs are awesome, Kelsa! I haven't read most of these books (except If I Stay and the Twilight series) but I do know those songs and I suddenly get a feel of how the other books would be.

    Thanks for sharing your Good Things! Have a great week!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina! These songs are awesome. I was being regrettably very picky at first. LOL

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know some of the books and I haven't heard some of the songs but of the ones I know both great choices. I have a hard time with picking songs and books. I tend to listen to the same song over and over so it drowns out thhe house noises (kids) but doesn't make me sing.

    I was listening to Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit last night at a very loud volume on my iPod trying to make my character mad and I was singing I thought quietly. Of course there was some head banging and dancing going on. When I finally took a break I looked up and there was my 14 yr old and husband applauding me. They never thought I had it in me. Bad news was, they made me laugh so I had to start all over to get mad! So remember Break Stuff if you ever need to get mad!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,

    *pictures you dancing around and headbanging*

    For some reason now I can totally picture you as Kat, Mia's mom from If I Stay. She was classy and badass all rolled into one like you! :D

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...