10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.
This week marks my last week of school with finals. My first semester of college is almost over! Summer is around the corner and its also this weeks inspiration for my Ten Good Things.
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
My 10 good things for this week: Things I'm looking forward to this summer
1. Finish reading all the books in my massive To-Read Pile. Yes. You heard right. I said all of them.
2. Going to a Biker Rally with The Boyfriend. He has to figure out how to sneak me in somehow since I'll only be 20 come July and this is an Rated X event.
4. Working out at the gym with The Boyfriend.
5. Getting a massive bookshelf for my birthday. One way or another this must happen. I hate having my books stacked on the side away from the rest. :(
|I dream in color obviously.|
7. Enjoy my birthday with my family this year. The last two years have been away at Basic Training and Advanced Training so I'm looking forward to relaxing this time around.
8. Getting my first tattoo. I don't know yet if I'm going to try and do it before the Biker Rally cause that's also not set in stone, but it is going to happen no later then my birthday. I've been putting it off for two years because I'm to damn picky.
9. Work on my writing since it fell to the back burner again.
10. Enjoy my first AT (Annual Training) up north with my unit. Were apparently going to be "Roughing It." Fun stuff!
Happy Monday everyone! =D