Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Shack

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!

"I don't understand," replied Mack.  "I don't even understand what you just told me."  She turned back and smiled.  "I know.  I didn't tell you so that you would understand right now.  I told you for later.  At this point, you don't even comprehend that freedom is an incremental process." ~page 97, The Shack by WM. Paul Young.


I finally found the time to get around to this book.  The boyfriend is most thrilled at this knowledge more so then myself.  (laughs)

Its a great deal different type of read then what I'm use to, but we'll see how if goes I suppose.


~Kelsa

4 comments:

  1. Great teaser! The book sounds interesting. :)

    If you want to check it out, mine's here: http://www.rebgeo.com/2011/04/guest-blogging-and-teaser-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intriguing teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-an-atlas-of-impossible-longing.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you at least like it. Nothing worse than reading a book for someone else that you struggle through. Is he reading one for you?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bex and Jennifer,
    Thanks for checking out my teaser you two! :)

    At Heather,

    No, of course not. Lol He barely reads in the first place, but I did give him two books a week ago. Don't know if he picked them up or not yet. Yeah, something tells me I might not like it as much as he did. Religious books aren't usually for me, but hey, it could be alright.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...