Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Fallen

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:





Oh.  My.  God.  They were fighting.  In the library.  Over her.

Then, in one clean movement, Cam lunged toward Luce.  She screamed as his arms began to close around her.
~ Page 300, Fallen by Lauren Kate.









~Kelsa

5 comments:

  1. Fun teaser! I've seen this book on a lot of blogs. Might have to pick it up myself!
    Here's my TT:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a teaser. Wonder why it goes from fighting to lunging at her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I have got to read this book.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent teaser, I hope things work out. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-kitchen-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of my first YA novels after Twilight series and Vampire Diaries series. I picked it because of the cover. I loved it! I hope you like it too. The third in the series is coming out soon.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...