Monday, April 11, 2011

In My Mail Box (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren where us bloggers can talk about the books we bought or received this week.

Because I'm picky I use my Book Retail Therapy Meme for books I've purchased, but since I received all of this awesomeness, including my very own copy of Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann, from my good friend Apples (You all know her more commonly as Awesomesause from Awesomesause Book Club) I now have a reason to put this meme to use!

What I got:
  • My very own copy of Cryer's Cross!
  • An Awsomesause book mark with a sweet inscription by Apples! :D
  • The Hidden postcard signed by Apples!
  • The Hidden elastic wrist band
  • Born At Midnight bookmark
  • Shade and Shift book mark
  • Bring On The Night mini bookmark
  • Bad To The Bone mini bookmark
  • Wicked Game mini bookmark
  • The Hollow mini bookmark

Isn't that so sweet!  Thank you so much Apples for the book and extra swag!  It was a delightful surprise to counter my crappy day.  :D

So, what did you guys get in your mailbox this week?  :3


~Kelsa

4 comments:

  1. Oh awesome! I'll have to check back for your review of Cryer's Cross. I'm a new follower by the way :)

    Melissa @ SheShines

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I am so glad you got it!! And hey now you have something signed by me lol!!!! It may be worth something someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lots of fun swag! awesome.

    I haven't read Cryers Cross yet. I keep eying it though. I hope you like it! :)

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa Dawn,
    Thank you for dropping by! :follows you back: :)

    Amber,
    Thankyouthankyouthannkyouthankyou! *glomps* In case you can't tell, I'm really happy. :)

    Jennifer A,
    I'm looking forward to reading it. I haven't heard of it until recently but it looks really good. :)

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...