Monday, April 18, 2011

10 Good Things On A Monday!

10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.

Here's how it works:
  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
My 10 good things for this week:  10 Reasons Why I love Blogging

  1. I get to rant about my one true love:  Books!
  2. Ever since I've been blogging I'm made some great friends along the way who constantly deal with my craziness and for that I am very grateful.  You know who you all are! <3
  3. My bookshelf has become over run!  I need another shelf a.s.a.p. for my collection.  It just keeps growing thanks to me and my book buying compulsions.
  4. Blogging is another way I get to show off share my collection with others in a safe manner since I'm very selfish with my books.  Too many people in the past have abused the privilege of reading my books and then returning them to me in much poorer condition.  >.<
  5. I get to put my stamp of approval my favorite titles!
  6. I tend to cut the book off at its "knees" so to speak when a book ticks me off.  ^^;
  7. I get to see everyone's collections grow alongside my own.
  8. Everyone who blogs gives me great ideas for my book buying binges.  Instigators!  (laughs)
  9. I get to see everyone's character shine through their reviews.  Its very entertaining. Yes, yes!
  10. I get to play along with some awesomely fun memes from time to time.  Like this one!  :D
What are your 10 good things for this week? :D


~Kelsa

10 comments:

  1. I so agree with #3... my bookshelf is out of control! i desperately need to get me another one :)haha!

    Diana
    ps. I also tend to put my stamp of approval my favorite titles ;) it must be a blogger thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,
    I think every blogger would agree with number 3! It just seems to happen when your back is turned and your face is buried in a book (laughs).

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything!!! But what I'm happy about most is my growing number of books and the new friends I've found through blogging. Book bloggers rock!

    Thank you so much for sharing your good things this week, Kelsa! And a trivia about the UFO picture: The boss saw it and laughed his head off. I had a pretty undemanding and easy boss and job back then.

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina B.
    Thanks Nina! Lol Your UFO image made me giggle so much earlier. :D

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do enjoy seeing bloggers let their personality shine in their reviews!!! People who try to make it too serious serve their purpose, but I have way more fun when people drop an F-bomb or put smiley faces or anything like that!

    Great ten things Kelsa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous list Kelsa. I'm new to the world of blogging too but really enjoying it! And when it's about books most of the time that just makes it even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so hear you with #3. I need more shelves for my graphic novels and Warriors books!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lazy Girl,
    I'm so glad to know that I don't offend you when I drop an F bomb on occasion! LOL Thanks girl!

    The Book Gatherer,
    Thank you so much! :D I hope you enjoy your blogging adventures!

    Sindragosa,
    Amen sister!

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelsa-

    I hear you on all of these! I am so lucky that the house we are renting has what we call a book room---wall to wall book shelves!!!! However, we have to be out in two months so I'm praying for another house with bookshelves. It's the only thing that makes up for the rest of the shitty house!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wall to Wall Bookshelves! Zomg! That's a dream for my house. That would be MY space with a lock and everything. LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...