Monday, April 11, 2011

10 Good Things On A Monday!

10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.

Here's how it works:
  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
My 10 favorite things for this week:  My Favorite Things About Horse Farms 
  1. Petting the baby horses!
  2. Petting the mama's too.  :)
  3. Playing with lazy smelly cats.
  4. Scratching Alex's back where he can't reach.  (He's the sweetest baby horse in the world.) 
  5. Chasing my little brother around.
  6. Hide-n-Seek behind the truck.
  7. I get to hand feed the horses hay.
  8. Relaxing naps in the shade.
  9. A glass of cold iced tea
  10. Listening to music on the drive home.
Can anyone take a wild guess at what I got to do today?  ;)

Happy Monday everyone!




~Kelsa

5 comments:

  1. I've never been to a horse farm, much less ridden a horse! I may have to put this on my summer to-do list.

    Thank you for sharing your good things, and for giving me another idea for how to spend my summer, Kelsa! Have a great week!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O

    Go ride a horse this summer! Its a great experience and their so much fun to pet and play with! :)

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I miss sweet tea! I have got to move back to the South! Sugar does not melt in cold iced tea, y'all! LOL They don't make sweet tea in the North:(

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, love your ten things from last week! NO idea how I missed these. I've been mia generally, but I always make my way around to the blogs to comment!! And mmmm sweet tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,
    Yet another reason why I would never want to move up North!

    Lazy Girl,
    LOL Better late then never I often say! :D Glad to see your back unscathed!

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...