10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.
My 10 favorite things for this week: My Favorite Things About Horse Farms
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
- Petting the baby horses!
- Petting the mama's too. :)
- Playing with lazy smelly cats.
- Scratching Alex's back where he can't reach. (He's the sweetest baby horse in the world.)
- Chasing my little brother around.
- Hide-n-Seek behind the truck.
- I get to hand feed the horses hay.
- Relaxing naps in the shade.
- A glass of cold iced tea
- Listening to music on the drive home.
Happy Monday everyone!