Monday, April 4, 2011

10 Good Things On A Monday!

10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.

Here's how it works:
  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
My 10 favorite things for this week:  My Favorite Moments From WWE WrestleMania 2011!
  1. Stone Cold showing up in the most bad ass four wheeler! :D
  2. Stone Cold being referee for Michael Cole's match with Jerry Lawler
  3. Stone Cold kicking Cole's trainer's ass for annoying him and flipping him off effectively
  4. Stone Cold knocking Booker T the fuck out!
  5. Stone Cold riding off into the sunset with beer and that bad ass four wheeler
  6. Triple H Tomb-stoning The Undertaker!  Woot! Woot!
  7. Edge kicking Alberto Del Rio's ass to keep his Heavyweight title
  8. Edge busting up Alberto's Roles Royce.  Ha!
  9. Trish Stratus kicking ass!
  10. Snookie winning the match with Trish Stratus with cheer leading movies.  
Surprisingly, Snookie was fun to watch the most.  I hate her and refuse to watch Jersey Shore, but when she's not talking and flipping around in the air like that, she's pretty freaking cool!  Just don't go buy her book.  Your IQ level will drop.  :)

Have a great Monday everyone!


~Kelsa

5 comments:

  1. haha - great list. Takes me back to my childhood days of watching WWF Wrestling with The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Mr Perfect and the Bushwackers among other characters!
    Here's my list for Monday:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/ten-good-things-on-monday-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book Gatherer,
    Thanks! I like your list, too. :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH!!! This list is so fun! I have a friend who loves Snooki (I refuse to spell it that weird way with the zeros instead of Os) so I could see how ud say she's kinda cool when she's not saying dumb things lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is it safe to say that you like Stone Cold? :D And yeah, Snooki's okay - if she kept her mouth shut. For some reason I haven't yet discovered, she's always reminded me of a beach ball.

    That's an awesome list you did there, there was a point when I loved watching Wrestlemania too - that adrenaline rush! Thank you for sharing your good things this week :D

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazy Girl,
    Snookie stealing your alchoalic beverage. $3.00.

    Snookie not talking AND doing sweet back flips. Pricless.

    :D

    I'm so glad you got a kick out of my list! Its always a plus to get a laugh out of it. lol

    Nina B.,
    Not not that much really. ;P

    Yes! I love Stone Cold. He's a decent actor, too, I think so anyways. When I was seven I thought that man was godly in his own swearing/flipping the bird/kicking ass and taking names way. :D

    Triple H is a hero of mine too from the old days. I never wanted him or Stone Cold to fight because I didn't want to have to chose cause their both freak awesome. (But I'd still totally root for Steve Austin ;) )

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...