Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Probability Angels



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:  When they came to a stop, Robin was pinned underneath Nyx as she sat straddling his back.  Her ungloved hand was pinned against his mouth and although he was failing and struggling with the energy of someone in terror, every part of his body in contact with Nyx might as well have been in contact with solid granite. ~ page 119

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh very nice teaser Kelsa! This one sounds really good, I'm hoping I get time to read it in the near future. I'll be looking for your review before I make up my mind though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser makes me want to find out more about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jenny: It was cool finding that one on the first try. It made me laugh, cause I didn't keep reading to see if it was a struggle or a weird sex scene. LOL

    I forgot to mention in my post that this was my second first reads win from goodreads. It's even signed by the author! Le glasp! *does a happy dance* I'll be sure to get a review up and running for it soon. Just for you Jenny. ;) <3

    @ Applesause: This scene sure helped catch my attention when I first got my hands on it. This scene made me laugh so hard. *points to reason why at Jenny* So good.

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your book win! I hope it's as good as it sounds :D

    And the book cover for Bella by Steve Piacente does look a bit similar with that of Twilight, with those hands giving something. But the story and genre are very different, and although I haven't read past the first few pages yet, I guess I could understand the meaning of the book cover.

    Nobody is going to kill you, promise!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! That's a relief. ;)

    I'm so glad that your enjoying your book so much. Its fun when a book like that really catches your interest and gets you super excited. :D

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...