Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Dead Space Martyr


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

Here's how it works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  You don't want to ruin the story for others!
  • Share the title and the author so that other TT participants cant add the book to the TBR lists if they like your teasers!

    My Teaser:
    "He realized at a certain point that they'd begun to avoid each other when they could.  He still loved her, but he felt like he was losing her and didn't know how to get her back." ~page 266, Dead Space: Martyr by B. K. Everson








    Have a safe and fun Mardi Gras everyone!

    ~Kelsa

    4 comments:

    1. Excellent teaser, and I love that cover!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great teaser!! Makes me want to check out the book.

      ReplyDelete
    3. @ Jamie and Applesauce - Thanks you two! :)

      @ Nina B. - I know it is. :( I wish I found more of the scenes with gore for the teaser. This book is WAY descriptive.

      ~Kelsa

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

    ~Kelsa

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...