Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quiz: What Kind Of Bookworm Are You? I'm a Dreamer - too right!

For the simple reason I didn't want to lose the book suggestions on this quiz, I'm posting it for everyone to scrutinize. ;)  Thanks Nina. B who brought this entertaining quiz to light.  I've actually already read The Hobbit and two of the Harry Potter books.  I still have Prisoner of Azkaban on my book shelf waiting for me, too.  :)

My Result: Mostly C's - The Dreamer
on quiz: What Kind of Bookworm am I?
The Dreamer is always thinking and has enough imagination to power an entire city. Given a choice between never eating another doughnut EVER and being the first to test a state-of-the-art virtual reality simulator a la Star Trek: The New Generation, they'd gladly say goodbye to Krispy Kreme. To keep the Dreamer happy Science Fiction, Graphic Novels and Fantasy (New! Steam Punk. It's like the industrial revolution meets Camelot) are not just best bets, but the only ones worth placing.

Here are few to get you started:

The Marvelous Effect by Troy Cle
American Born Chinese by
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Peeps by Scott Westerfield
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
The Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage


Bonus:
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury - Science Fiction at it's best, Fahrenheit is one of the most widely read and critically acclaimed dystopian (look it up!) tales there is.

Tags: Fantasy, Horror, SteamPunk, Comic, Graphic Novels
Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your result
  
Oh, and guess what?  Just guess.  I'll give you a hint.  Guess who is going to be interviewed for Awesome Blogger Interviews?  This girl!  :D  Be looking out for the post on the 19th of March over at AwesomeSause Book Club's blog!  It should be entertaining to see how you guys like my answer to question number five.  Oh, I'm so looking forward to the dirty looks from hardcore whiny Twilight fans.  *feels mischievous*


~Kelsa


8 comments:

  1. Kelsa-

    I just read your Confessions Essay and it was so amazing! I can see the dog on the sidewalk, probably on the outside of the fence waiting for her sandwich and so patiently until patience runs out. You wrote her so well. I was the dog reading your essay. You didn't leave room for us to comment so I'm commenting at how impressed at your talent and the award you won! That's what you should be focusing on not some boy!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize I took off comments for it. *fixed it* Thank you for the words of encouragement! I'm so glad you liked it.

    LOL Yes, ma'am. *throws a mock solute your way* ;)

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You posted it! I'm glad that the quiz got your bookworm personality right, and yes the book suggestions are awesome... Although I still can't get over the fact that this quiz thought I was a dramatist. LOL

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, dramatic? Nah. ;)

    LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Hey thanks for dropping by to comment on ARGH's interview. Glad you thought it was funny - I thought it was too tedious, trying to get a monster to answer questions seriously. :D

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was hilarious! I love his unruly obsession with meatballs. I'm hungry just thinking about it! LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it interesting that the quiz recommended Fahrenheit 451. I had to read that one in High School and it's nowhere on the radar of fantasy. It's more like something Jacob would like (alternative history).

    I'm not sure how you'd like that one, since one of the main plot points is that books are forbidden and most of the books in the USA have been destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Books are destroyed?

    Okay, I'm already not liking this book because of that.

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...