Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Retail Threapy (5)


I ordered these books a week ago.  One was at my boyfriend's request, which is funny to me because he would much rather be doing something outside or physically demanding then sit still for an hour and read.  He makes fun of me often for it.




I bought City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare; Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause, finally got my own copy to love; The Shack by William P. Young, which is the one my boyfriend wouldn't stop raving about and is ordering me to read; and Fell by David Clement-Davies, remember my review of The Sight?  This is the sequel.  :)

Now if only I could get a good handle on school.  Its been so over whelming lately that its been cutting into my pleasure reading.  My commute is tiresome, an hour and ten minutes one way.  Gah.  Forgive my sidetracking.  Anyways, what did you all get this week?  :3

Sightly Off Topic Note:  I've thought about this a bit and decided that technically all of my Book Retail Therapy posts could fall under the popular In My Mail Box Meme that has taken over the blogger-sphere, but I just don't feel like using their Meme for this.  If I do it will more then likely be just for books I've won or received for review.  ARC's (Advanced Reader Copy's) would fall under that Meme as well.  Just a technical note for anyone who cares to know.  :)

~Kelsa

10 comments:

  1. You got some great books! I love the Mortal Instrument series and have been interested in The Shack lately... Thanks for the follow and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brittany! I just hope I can get around to reading them soon. Its hard to find the time to sit down and enjoy it lately. :(

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I have the City of trio, but haven't read them. I do want to read them before City of Angels comes out! And where did you find Blood and Chocolate? Is it new? Mine is a really old copy. I had to buy it used. I'll have to find your review of Sight. I don't remember it. But that wolf is beautiful. Maybe you should try audio books with that commute!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather Dear :)

    I can barely afford my love of REAL books, let alone audio books, but that would deffinately be interesting for my commute. LOL My copy of Blood and Cholate is new. I used Book depository to get it.

    Oh! The link to the review of The Site is already done in the post. I made it easy for anyone who missed.

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read City of Bones and City of Glass! I've skipped City of Ashes though, don't ask why. :-(
    Loads of new books for you! That's really an awesome lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruperto Prieto Jr.,

    Well, you don't say something like that and don't expect me not to ask, dude! :P

    I'm excited to start that series. I keep hearing great things about it so I should be really good! :)

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I care to know! Way to stick with your own meme! :) Nice books you got there!!! And thanks for putting my button on your blog, you're awesome!!

    xo,
    Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lazy Girl,

    Thank you sweetie and your very welcome! :D I can't wait to start reading them all! <3

    No, YOU are the awesome one! But isn't AwesomeSause (Apples) technically the most awesome of us all? Hmmm, that's something to ponder about. Lol.

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've read the entire Mortal Instruments series so far .. very good. I read The Shack, and although it didn't affect me as much as many readers, I can see why the raves. It is definitely a book that you will pass on to someone that you know would be helped by it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie,

    Thanks for the comment! I'm glad to know what you thought of the books. :)

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...