Monday, March 28, 2011

10 Good Things On A Monday!

    10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.

    Here's how it works:
    1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
    2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
    3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
    4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
    5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
    I have not been able to do any pleasure reading not related to school all week.  Its so pathetic how lazy I feel when in reality I've been very busy.

    My 10 favorite things for this week:  Things I'm looking forward to accomplishing this week!
    1. Finishing my literary analysis of Ron Rash's boring ass book Burning Bright
    2. Finish reading Probability Angels!  It was getting so good where I left off, too! 
    3. Finish reading Lost Voices
    4. Go running at the park near my boyfriend's house this Saturday.  Shooting for two miles since its been a while. 
    5. Start working out in general again.  I've been way to lazy for a while now.
    6. Finish cleaning up my horrifically messy room. 
    7. Start reading The Shack so the boyfriend will stop giving me the evil eye.
    8. Catch up on my laundry.  >.>;
    9. Not buying any more books until I read at least ten of the 22 I have waiting to be read on my desk, which is not including the ones I've already mentioned.  ><;
    10. Work on boyfriends birthday present since he's being ridiculously stubborn about it.

    I'm sorry this week is not filled with its usual comic relief of awesomeness.  I'll try to do better next week!  :D


    ~Kelsa

    8 comments:

    1. 22 books on the TBR pile, wow! I only have 4 on my TBR pile now, so I'm really looking forward to getting more books. And don't worry, your list still has an element of comedy in it (like the boyfriend's evil eye), great list :D

      Thanks for sharing your good things for this week, Kelsa! :D

      Brush Up On Your Reading

      ReplyDelete
    2. LOL Thanks Nina! I'm glad it got you to smile! LOL

      ~Kelsa

      ReplyDelete
    3. 22!!!Omg! And you go girl getting back to working out! I love that your boyfriend wants you to read books hehe :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm a book shopaholic. I have a problem I know. LOL

      ReplyDelete
    5. 22 books?! As often as I find you reading them, they just keep piling up, don't they?

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hm. Laundry. Quite possibly my least favorite chore. I invent reasons why I don't need to do it and can wait another day before I have to:) Looking forward to your thoughts on Lost Voices, I have that one on my list!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I'm looking forward to your review on Lost Voices, too. I've got that one on pre-order. Wish I could do Net-Galley. Sounds like chore week. Yuck! Can you come do laundry here? Three boys, well one giant man 6'4" and two boys make for everyday laundry. I rarely get my own done!

      Don't worry about your TBR list. This summer mine was 22. Now it's well over 75. I really don't know how it happened. I blinked and there they were. It's pretty to look at, but also frightening because more come every day!

      Heather
      Make J. join your blog

      ReplyDelete
    8. Sindragosa, I know right? And with the past two days hardly anything on my list was accomplished, too. ;_;

      Jenny, From what I've read so far, it will be pretty good, but I still haven't had the time to read any more. ;_;

      Heather, Something tells me that summer will be the time when I actually CAN get all of my reading time in. Otherwise its in bits and pieces with school and everything else, but you know all of this already. LOL

      LOL J. would NEVER get into blogging. He thinks I'm a total nerd as it is, which I am of course. LOL

      ~Kelsa

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

    ~Kelsa

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...