10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.
I have not been able to do any pleasure reading not related to school all week. Its so pathetic how lazy I feel when in reality I've been very busy.
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
My 10 favorite things for this week: Things I'm looking forward to accomplishing this week!
- Finishing my literary analysis of Ron Rash's boring ass book Burning Bright.
- Finish reading Probability Angels! It was getting so good where I left off, too!
- Finish reading Lost Voices!
- Go running at the park near my boyfriend's house this Saturday. Shooting for two miles since its been a while.
- Start working out in general again. I've been way to lazy for a while now.
- Finish cleaning up my horrifically messy room.
- Start reading The Shack so the boyfriend will stop giving me the evil eye.
- Catch up on my laundry. >.>;
- Not buying any more books until I read at least ten of the 22 I have waiting to be read on my desk, which is not including the ones I've already mentioned. ><;
- Work on boyfriends birthday present since he's being ridiculously stubborn about it.
I'm sorry this week is not filled with its usual comic relief of awesomeness. I'll try to do better next week! :D