10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.
Going with the same thought as Nina B. I am going to celebrate my geekness in the most embarassing way possible and reveal a deep dark secret...
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
*pause for dramatic effect*
I still watch Disney movies every chance I get. I also sing the songs. Often. Just ask my poor friends who suffer the embarrassment that is me. LOL! That's why this week's list is.....!
My 10 favorite things for this week: My favorite Disney Love Songs of all time!
In no particular order for the level of awesomeness (although, The Little Mermaid is my favorite) they are:
- Part of Your World - from The Little Mermaid
- A Whole New World - from Aladdin
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight - from The Lion King
- Kiss The Girl - from The Little Mermaid
- I Won't Say I'm In Love - from Hercules
- Just Around The River Bend - from Pocahontas
- Colors of The Wind - from Pocahontas
- I Wonder - from Sleeping Beauty
- Once Upon a Dream - from Sleeping Beauty
- For This is The Night - from Lady and The Tramp
Some of you all may disagree with Just Around The River Bend as being a 'love song,' but I think it is. Singing about freedom counts in my book. Have a fantastic Monday everyone! I hope everyone's inner child bursts into song like I did when I started thinking about my favorites. :D