Sunday, March 20, 2011

10 Good Things On A Monday!


10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.

Here's how it works:
  1. Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
  2. If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
  3. Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
  4. Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
  5. Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
Going with the same thought as Nina B. I am going to celebrate my geekness in the most embarassing way possible and reveal a deep dark secret...

*pause for dramatic effect*

I still watch Disney movies every chance I get.  I also sing the songs.  Often.  Just ask my poor friends who suffer the embarrassment that is me.  LOL!  That's why this week's list is.....!




My 10 favorite things for this week:  My favorite Disney Love Songs of all time!

In no particular order for the level of awesomeness (although, The Little Mermaid is my favorite) they are:
  1. Part of Your World - from The Little Mermaid
  2. A Whole New World - from Aladdin 
  3. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - from The Lion King
  4. Kiss The Girl - from The Little Mermaid
  5. I Won't Say I'm In Love - from Hercules
  6. Just Around The River Bend - from Pocahontas
  7. Colors of The Wind - from Pocahontas
  8. I Wonder - from Sleeping Beauty
  9. Once Upon a Dream - from Sleeping Beauty
  10. For This is The Night - from Lady and The Tramp

Some of you all may disagree with Just Around The River Bend as being a 'love song,' but I think it is.  Singing about freedom counts in my book.  Have a fantastic Monday everyone!  I hope everyone's inner child bursts into song like I did when I started thinking about my favorites.  :D


~Kelsa

12 comments:

  1. nice songs! my faves are colors of the wind and can you feel the love tonight! I'm a new follower! I love your blog! i hope you can also follow my blog! Thanks and GOD bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    thank you that you dropped by and commented ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ruperto Prieto Jr: Will do! Thanks for dropping by!

    @ Tenshi: Your welcome! :)

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think there is a song in the Litter Mermaid that I don't like. Great list. Now I feel like watching the movies all over again to hear the songs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Missie: Yes! My plan worked! The Little Mermaid is my favorite because of the musical score is just amazing. Plus the art. Gotta love the pretty art design. :D

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Disney movies. Still. I impress the kids I babysit by knowing all the words and all the songs :) I just wish I could actually sing well :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Disney movies! Too bad they keep tainting the memories of these timeless classics with horrible sequels. Then again, if they didn't, I wouldn't have started my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Small Review: I don't care if I sing well or not. I embarrass my friends regardless. ;P Awesome! Nothing impresses kids more then grown ups knowing Disney songs. :D

    @ Singragosa: To Right girl! They're complete disregard for ruining child hoods everywhere supplies much of the needed fodder to your posts. LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiss The Girl is my absolute favorite Disney song. I still haven't seen Princess and the Frog or Tangled. My kids are too old and I don't have any little kids around to take so I don't look like an old woman that loves Disney movies. But, next one, I'm going. Now I have to buy them.

    Heather
    I love Disney movies except when they have animals in them. Especially Bambi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather,

    You hate Bambi!? ZOMG! *faints*

    My mother would give you the evil eye if she was here. LOL

    I haven't seen Tangled or the Princess and The Frog. Even Enchanted. All the classic ones run around my head the most. Finding Nenmo, too. I freaking love Dory! I can quote her word for word. Its hilarious. LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Disney movies, and of course, their music! I've sung five songs from your list as a child so many times my older relatives still teases me now to make me sing those songs. I especially loved the theme from Beauty and the Beast. That's one song I've sung everywhere when I was very young - my school, family gatherings, any events that I'm supposed to perform.

    Thanks for sharing your awesome Disney good things, Kelsa!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Nina!

    Oh my gosh, my family always made me sing at reunions growing up, too! I love Beauty and The Best too! BUt I didn't learn to love them until I was 14 when I finally saw the movie. LOL

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...