10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
With my attention being evenly divided between the Army, college, and the boyfriend I totally forgot to keep up with my 10 good things for this week, but like people say "Better late then never!" :D
My 10 favorite things for this week: Things that made my Friday night incredible
- Getting surprised with dinner at a Greek restaurant I've never been to.
- Trying hummus for the first time.
- Being told I looked beautiful.
- Talking about our dream house.
- Trading private jokes.
- Sharing baklava for desert.
- Getting a strawberry and banana daiquiri after desert!
- Going to the Lakefront at night watching the waves.
- Getting a sweet kiss good night.
- Hearing three simple words.