10 Good Things On A Monday was created by Nina B. at Brush Up On Your Reading.
Here's how it works:
- Think of a particular group of good things you want to make a list on, does not necessarily have to be about books, e.g. your current book wish list, or your favorite book foods (you know, foods you love to eat while reading, if you're like me), or your favorite girly names, whatever you can think of, as long as it makes you feel good.
- If you have no ideas for a list, you can always visit my blog post to check out my theme for that week and you can take a cue from my list.
- Post your list on your blog, grab that cute ARGH button above and put it on your post too, so we'd know you're doing this meme.
- Leave the link for your post on my own 10 Good Things post for the week, if you see others doing it, comment too and let's share our good things with everybody.
- Everybody goes through the whole week happy!
I know the rules say my list dose not have to be about books, but I'm going to do just that because I can't think of anything else at the moment! (I'm so original, I know)
My 10 favorite things for this week: Books that bring out the hopeless romantic in me
- Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
- Twilight by Stephenie Myer
- A Thread Of Grace by Mary Doria Russell
- Lady Chatterley's Lover by D. H. Lawrence
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- The Host by Stephenie Myer
- Dark Lover by J. R. Ward
- Unmasqued: An Erotic Novel of The Phantom of The Oprea by Colette Gale
- The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean