Saturday, February 19, 2011

Parajunkee's Vampire Challenge



THE RULES:

  1. Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are participating. That post is the link that you will include in the Mr. Linky below. The link should be the post link not just your blog link.
  2. Grab the button and display it in the post (use grab code underneath the button) or on your sidebar so others can join in the fun.
  3. Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011
  4. The challenge is to read 20 books that have a vampire as a main character, either protag or antagonist
  5. Post your reviews on the Review Post: http://www.parajunkee.com/2011/01/vampire-challenge-review-link-up.html
Going for this one, too.  Wish me luck.  (I really, really, should be in bed right now)


~Kelsa

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting challenge. I doubt I'll take part... unless I happen to fulfill the requirements by accident?
    That actually made me a little curious. I took a quick peek at some of my past "books read" lists, and in 2008, I read 13 vampire novels, a dozen in 2009, and only 6 last year! I guess I got kind of "vampire'd out" although I read plenty of books with zombies, werewolves, witches, ghosts, and fairies to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an impressive list! I can how vampires would get after a while, but that's what I like about this challenge, because it will force me possible try out some of Anne Rice's books. I've been meaning to for two years, but I never get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Rachel Caine's Vampire's of Morganville series and the vampires are actually the bad guys in this one. It's about four college roommates two boys, two girls (convenient) that live in a town of vampires. Everyone knows but they leave them alone and the vampires leave them alone, except for our four college roommates. They kind of pissed them off. But things change from book to book. It's light hearted and fun. Then there is the Vampire Academy which everyone loves (not me) And the Blue Bloods there are tons of vampire books. The Vampire Diaries which are nothing like what the show is unless you buy the books that are related to the show. I think L.J. Smith's books are better. But I still watch the show. And then if you go to the romance websites they have the hottie vampires.

    So many vampire to read, so little time.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like Blue Bloods, but I only realized yesterday that I had the 2nd book this whole time. LOL

    I've heard good things about VA, but it seemed a little cheesy, but then again, said the same thing about Marked and I actually like that series a lot now.

    So little time is right, girly. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...