Saturday, February 19, 2011

Parajunkee's Shifter Challenge



THE RULES:

  1. Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are participating. That post is the link that you will include in the Mr. Linky below. The link should be the post link not just your blog link.
  2. Grab the button and display it in the post (use grab code underneath the button) or on your sidebar so others can join in the fun.
  3. Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011
  4. The challenge is to read 20 books that have a SHIFTER as a main character, either protag or antagonist
  5. Post your reviews on the Review Post: http://www.parajunkee.com/2011/01/shifter-challenge-2011-review-link-up.html 
As of now I'm going to try my best to complete this challenge.  Wish me luck!  (I really should be in bed right now *yawns*)


~Kelsa

    1 comment:

    1. cool challenge! I just read my first shifter book of the year....not sure I'll make it to twenty though!

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

    ~Kelsa

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...