Friday, February 18, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


I'm so excited!  This is my first award as a new blogger and I would like to thank the lovely Nina B. from Brush Up On Your Reading for this honor.  :)

Instructions:
What to do when receiving this award:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
  1. Chapter Chicks
  2. Buried In Books 
  3. Y.A Reviewz
  4. Parajunee's View
  5. This blogger has been removed due to the fact she declared herself Award free on her blog.
  6. Book Chick City
  7. Page Masters Podcast
  8. This blogger has been removed due to the fact she also declared she can no longer accept any more awards.
  9. The Quest for Good Writing
  10. The Sassy Curmudgeon
  11. Peter Wilson Writing
  12. eric forbes's book addict's guide to good books
  13. This blogger has been removed due to the fact I have no way to contact this person through comments for some odd reason.
  14. Covesea Island
  15. Exploring questions unanswered...
Congratulations to everyone who received this awesome award!  I'm going to follow Nina B's lead and add that when passing this award along to other awesome bloggers please send it to bloggers who are not on this list.

:)

~Kelsa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the One Lovely Blog Award! :) I'm very honored.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...