Monday, February 14, 2011

New books on the way!


Thanks to the lovely Buried In Books I took full advantage of trying out bookdepository for the first time today and ordered three new books.

I've been following Chapter Chicks lately and I liked the sound of two books Jessica had recently reviewed, so I went ahead and ordered Falling Under by Gwen Hayes and Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.  They're both fantasy based, which is my favorite genre, so I'm very excited about getting them.  The third book I ordered is The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean, as you probably already have guessed I have read this one before and loved it, but unfortunately I never owned a copy.  Now that I have it I'll be sure to share how awesome they all are with you later on.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Valentines Day with someone special.  My guy doesn't like to celebrate it, which I can understand since I never got it to the holiday for so many years, but its annoying when the one year I actually want to is the same year I won't be able to.


~Kelsa


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading them so don't be shy! You know you want to. ;) I do my best to respond to everyone's comments when I can. If your following me and I haven't returned the favor, let me know! Happy blogging!

~Kelsa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...